You can request a credit increase if you have made at least one invoice and paid off all due invoices.
To send a request to change your credit limit:
- Log in to your Apruve account at www.apruve.com.
- You'll see your credit limit. Look for a "Request a credit limit increase" button.
- This will generate an email to Apruve with your request. We will review your purchasing history and send you a request for further documentation if necessary.
- If your credit limit is approved, an email will be sent to your account administrator indicating your new credit limit.
- If your credit limit increase is not approved, you will receive an email with this feedback.